Ron Paul and Rand Paul x Miley Cyrus
1. How come they didn’t use any muggle inventions to inform their magic inventions?
2. Why wouldn’t everyone get a magic portrait of themselves and essentially live forever?
3. Why would J.K. Rowling even include the time-turner?
4. So, was Hagrid’s dad just a pervert or what?
5. If Fred and George had the Marauder’s Map during the events of the Chamber of Secrets, why didn’t they use it to help figure out who was opening the chamber?
6. Why would Hogwarts have students ride to the castle on animals they could only see if they’d seen death?
7. Why does Malfoy try to befriend Harry when they first meet?
8. Why aren’t they more careful what they teach Slytherin kids?
Finish reading 12 Things That Still Bother Me About Harry Potter
Cara Delevingne by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott for La Perla Spring 2014 campaign
Carey Mulligan, Leonardo DiCaprio. And Tobey Maguire on the set of The Great Gatsby (2013)
— Tarryn Fisher, Thief (via rauchwolken)
- “As a writer, you should not judge, you should understand.”— Ernest Hemingway (via night-write)
- “You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering.”— Ernest Hemingway (via 13neighbors)
- “It’s weird to feel like you miss someone you’re not even sure you know.”— David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest (via perfect)